So what is Polaroid Hire?
Have a special occasion coming up that you would like to add in a little something to remember the day by? Or looking for an alternative to a BIG photo booth? (Don’t get us wrong we love photo booths!!) Or are you after something better than those disposable cameras placed on tables at weddings? Then this is where Polaroid Hire comes in!
Polaroid Cameras are exciting, fun, easy to use and loved by all!
How does it work?
1. First of all select the Polaroid Package you would like, email or call us to check availability for your required date, fill out the booking form found at:
2. Make payment for the Polaroid Package at least 14 calendar days prior to event.
3. Leading up to your Polaroid Occasion, we will arrange collection or post out your package to you, as well as arrange for your payment of the security deposit
4. Take photos and have a blast at your event with the Polaroid cameras!
5. After the event please return the Camera(s) to us by the agreed date, late and non-returns may be subject to loss of the security deposit
I live in Tasmania, Can I hire your Polaroids?
Of course! We offer postage of our Polaroid Hire Australia wide, Contact us to arrange a quote for postage
So what cameras do you use?
We use official Polaroid Cameras, No Imitations here! At present we have the classic instant of Polaroid 300 Cameras, please contact us if you are interested in the Digital Polaroid z340.
Can I order additional Film?
Certainly, you can add in extra packs of film to any of our Packages, or purchase individually from our Online Store
We have many package types that cater for different events, please have a look at our Polaroid Packages page to find out more. If you are looking for something slightly different please let us know. We are more than happy to work with you and customise a unique package that suit your needs. Check out our Polaroid Packages