- SnapBOX Pty Ltd may collect certain personal information about you. All information provided to us is treated in a confidential manner. We undertake not to divulge or sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
PHOTO BOOTH HIRE
- Prices are subject to change, please contact us to check the current rates before booking
- A 20% deposit is necessary to secure the event time and date. Until such time that a deposit is received, the date cannot be confirmed
- The full amount of the hire must be paid to SnapBOX Pty Ltd at least 15 days before the event, otherwise the booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited
- If booked within 15 days of the event, a non-refundable full payment must be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Additional time required will be charged at $60 per hour for the Paperless Package, $100 for Deluxe Package.
- Cancellation within 30 days after the booking is confirmed will entitle the hirer to a full refund of the deposit, when the hire is booked in excess of 180 days in advance
- A date change can be negotiated without loss of deposit if changed at least 15 days prior to original date, subject to availability for the new date.
- SnapBOX Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for unforeseen delays at the venue.
- If the Hirer cancels the booking of the Goods and any Additional Services but desires to make an alternate booking, the SnapBOX Pty Ltd may credit the Deposit to the new booking, but SnapBOX Pty Ltd is under no obligation to do so. SnapBOX Pty Ltd will act reasonably in making any such decision.
- SnapBOX Pty Ltd may cancel the booking at any time by giving the Hirer not less than 7 days’ written notice without being responsible for loss, provided that SnapBOX Pty Ltd must, in such case, refund in reasonable time any Deposit or Hiring Fee already paid by the Hirer.
Space and Power Requirements
- Space required to set up the booth is 2 x 3m.
- Access to a 240v power point within 10 metres is required to operate the photo booth
Hiring, delivery and service
- Delivery, set up and removal of the Photo Booth are free of charge within a 50km radius of Frankston, a travel surcharge will apply to events outside of this area up to a total service radius of 110km.
- Delivery, set up and break down of the Photo Booth will always be outside the rental period paid for by the Hirer.
- Set-up of the Photo Booth takes approximately 1 hour whilst break down and removal takes approximately 30 minutes. We will arrive at the venue to start setting up approximately 60 minutes before the booking start time. If set-up or removal is required earlier/later than 60 minutes, please advise us at the time of booking as additional charges may apply.
- Time taken to deliver, set up and remove the Photo Booth will be outside the rental period.
- A trained Photo Booth attendant will be with the Photo Booth at all times to ensure the smooth running of the Photo Booth during the event.
- It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that the venue agrees to the use of our equipment on their premises and that the appropriate space and power supply are available.
Use of images
- SnapBOX Pty Ltd offers the service to upload photos to the SnapBOX facebook page, if this service is agreeable by the hirer.
- SnapBOX Pty Ltd offers the service to upload photos to gallery.snapbox.com.au, This Gallery is hosted by SmugMug, Password protection is available for this service. Security of the gallery is provided by Smugmug
- SnapBOX Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any photos deemed by Management to be unacceptable. This includes all mediums and hardware
- The hirer may give permission for photos taken during the event to be used by SnapBOX Pty Ltd for promotional materials and advertising.
- SnapBOX Pty Ltd will not be liable for failing to perform under the Agreement by the occurrence of any event beyond our reasonable control, including a labour disturbance, power outage or interruption of service, communication outage, failure by a service provided to us to perform, fire, threatened or actual act of terrorism, natural disaster, or war.
- The hirer agrees that in all circumstances, the liability of SnapBOX Pty Ltd is limited to an amount equal to but not exceeding the booking cost. SnapBOX Pty Ltd will not be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
- An equipment fault that may arise during the event will be rectified as quickly as possible. However, if the outage exceeds 30 minutes or more SnapBOX Pty Ltd will refund your booking fee on a pro rata rate.
- The Photo Booth attendants may stop the usage of the Photo Booth at any time during the event if they feel that the Photo Booth is being misused in a way that is dangerous to any persons or potentially damaging to the equipment.
- Amendments to Photo Strip & Custom Logo + Frame designs are free for the first 3 Changes only. A $10 amendment fee will be applicable from the 4th change onward, at the discretion of SnapBox Pty Ltd.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change. Please check for up to date T & C’s.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Refunds are issued in accordance with the ACCC, We will issue refunds for faulty products, No refunds will be issued because of a change of mind.
- Goods must be sent back at the customers expense for the items to be inspected and to issue a refund.
- Polaroid Cameras are hired out to customers on the condition that they are returned within the agreed time period and the customer agrees that the camera remains the property of SnapBOX Pty Ltd at all times.
- Cameras must be returned within 7 days of your event. The Customer must contact SnapBOX Pty Ltd if they are unable to return the camera within 7 days. A late fee of $10 per day may be charged at the discretion of SnapBOX Pty Ltd
- The customer agrees to take full responsibility to any damage or loss of the camera whist in their care. All bookings are subject to a security bond, as quoted by SnapBOX Pty Ltd. Hire Cameras that are not returned or are returned damaged or in a non-operational condition will forfeit their security bond. If all equipment is returned in working order then the bond will be returned to the customer.
- The customer agrees to full responsibility for the return of the camera to Australia Post for shipment. Please record the tracking number provided by Australia Post to avoid liability for lost/stolen cameras.
- Bonds paid by Credit card or Paypal services will be refunded to the same account as received from. All other payments will require a completed Bond Return form to be provided.
LAST UPDATED 1st July 2016