Christmas is getting ever so closer! with only a few weeks to go, Christmas Parties are in full swing.
In this post we are going to look at how to make Christmas Props in a few easy steps
- First of all gather all materials required to make your props, you will need(see image):
- Draw the shapes you would like, in this example we are creating Christmas ball balls, so have used a mug to stencil the circle
- Cut the Shapes out
- Decorate to the desired pattern
- Use the hot glue gun to secure the bamboo stick to the prop, wait for it to dry
- Tada! your very own Christmas props, strike a pose and smile